Silicone Reusable Condom Price in Pakistan
Silicone reusable condoms in Pakistan are a long-lasting and flexible material that is normally used in a variety of products such as kitchenware, medical devices and personal care products.
Although some reusable silicone products are available, such as menstrual cups or certain types of sex toys, reusable condoms made entirely of silicone are not standard products on the market.
It is important to note that correct and consistent use of condoms during sexual activity is an effective way to reduce the risk of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and unintended pregnancy.
If you have any concerns or questions about contraception or safe sex practices, it is best to consult a health care professional or sexual health clinic.
How it works?
Silicone reusable condom price in Pakistan A silicone reusable condom, if available, will be washed and reused many times, unlike traditional latex or polyurethane condoms, which are meant for single use only. Have gone one possible way this could work is:
- Material: The reusable condom shall be made of medical grade silicone material which is non-porous, durable and easy to clean. Silicone is renowned for its elasticity and ability to care for the home fit.
- Application: As with traditional condoms, you need to make sure that the reusable silicone condom is the right size and fits securely on the penis before any sexual activity. The condom will need to be pulled down the shaft, covering the penis, providing a barrier between the penis and the partner.
- Lubrication: Adding a water-based lubricant to the inside of a condom can help reduce friction and increase comfort during intercourse. It is important to use a lubricant compatible with the silicone material to avoid damage.
- Cleaning: After use, reusable silicone condoms will need to be carefully removed, making sure that no bodily fluids come into contact with you or your partner. The condom will then need to be thoroughly cleaned with mild soap and warm water, rinsing off any residue. Alternatively, there may be specific cleaning solutions for this purpose.
- Drying and Storage: Once cleaned, silicone condoms will need to be completely air-dried before storage. It is important to ensure that condoms are stored in a clean and dry place, away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Reuse: When the silicone condom is completely dry, it can be reused for future sexual encounters by following the steps outlined above.
Again, I want to emphasize that silicone reusable condoms are not a standard or widely available product. If you are looking for contraception or safer sex options, it is recommended to use latex or polyurethane condoms, which are designed for single use and properly disposed of after each use.
How to use it?
- Check the packaging: Make sure the condom package is intact and not expired. Open it carefully; avoid using sharp objects that can damage the condom.
- Timing: Apply a condom when the penis is erect and before any intercourse. This helps prevent the risk of unintended pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections.
- Pinch the condom down: Pinch the tip of the condom between your thumb and forefinger to leave a small gap at the tip. This spot is important for collecting semen and preventing the condom from breaking. While holding the tip, use your other hand to slide the condom down the length of the penis. If the condom is coiled, roll it the other way before putting it on.
- Lubrication: If desired, apply a water-based lubricant to the outside of the condom. This can increase pleasure and reduce the risk of condom breakage. Stay away from using oil-based lubricants, as they can get under latex condoms and increase the chance of breakage.
- Reusable Silicone Condoms during Sex in Islamabad: Make sure the condom stays in place during intercourse. If the condom comes off during sex, gently twist it downwards. Be careful to avoid any contact between your bare penis and your partner’s genitals before or after using a condom. After ejaculation: After ejaculation and before erection, hold the base of the condom to prevent it from slipping off. Remove the penis during erection, being careful not to spill semen. Carefully remove the condom to avoid any contact between the semen and the partner’s body.
- Disposal: Tie a knot at the open end of the condom to prevent it from slipping off, then wrap it in a tissue or wrapper and throw it in the trash. Do not wash out condoms down the toilet, as this can reason plumbing problems.
Remember Silicone Reusable Condoms in Lahore, Correct and Consistent Use of Condoms during Sexually Transmitted Infections