What is delay spray in Pakistan?
Procomal Delay Spray is highly recommended for men who cannot maintain an erection. All it takes is a few sprays on the tip of the penis and let it absorb into the skin for 5 minutes.
The spray is colorless and odorless therefore your girlfriend won’t notice that you sprayed something on your penis during oral.
You only need to use the recommended amount of spray. It is enough to achieve a long coat time. You can smoothly proceed. You can try different positions and tire yourself in sheer bliss.
What is the purpose of the delay spray?
The purpose of the delay spray is to reduce sensitivity to delayed ejaculation in the most sensitive areas of the penis.
You may have heard them say:
- Delay the spray.
- Premature ejaculation spray
- Pen desensitizing spray
- Lidocaine spray
No matter what they are called, most of made with the same active ingredient, either benzocaine or lidocaine.
Mistakes to Avoid When Using Delay Spray
- Using too much
- Use of very short delay sprays
- Spraying in the wrong places
- Do not wait too long after using the spray.
What is the mechanism of Procomal Delay Spray?
Lidocaine and benzocaine, two potent local anesthetics that temporarily numb the skin and lessen sensation, are found in Procomil Delay Spray. By numbing the nerves in the penis’ skin when used before sex, Procomil Delay Spray successfully lengthens the interval between ejaculation and orgasm.
Procomal Delay Spray Advantages
- Increases stamina: Procomil Delay Spray allows men to stay in bed longer, delight in lengthier sexual sessions, and ultimately fulfill their partners.
- Enhanced sexual confidence: Men’s confidence and self-esteem might grow after overcoming premature ejaculation, making sex life more pleasurable and fulfilling.
- Greater relationship satisfaction: Procomil Delay Spray can increase intimacy and tighten relationships by extending sexual pleasure.
How to use Procomil Delay Spray?
Procomil Delay Spray is simple and easy to use. Just follow these steps:
- Shake the bottle well before use to ensure the ingredients are well mixed.
- Spray Procomil Delay two or three times. Spray onto the penis’s head and shaft. or as specified on the product’s label.
- Massage the spray into the skin until completely absorbed.
- Wait a few minutes to let the spray take effect before engaging in sexual activity.
- Enjoy the longer sexual pleasure and a satisfying sexual experience.
Safety and Efficacy of Procomal Delay Spray
Procomil Delay Spray is a safe and effective solution for men who want to control premature ejaculation. It formulates with high-quality natural ingredients that are gentle on the skin and do not cause side effects.
However, it always recommends doing a patch test before using the product. To make sure you do not have an allergic reaction.
How long do the effects of delayed-release spray last?
Results are going to vary depending on the following;
- Your sensitivity level
- How many products do you use?
- What products do you use?
- Promescent lasts about an hour after application.
Side effects of using Delay Sprays
You should always check for side effects before buying a product.
Do not forget that every product is different and may contain various ingredients associated with specific side effects.
Too much-delayed spray can cause temporary loss of sensitivity and possibly short-term erectile dysfunction.
Although side effects are often minor with lidocaine and benzocaine medicines, they could include the following:
- Skin irritation
If you experience either, you should immediately wash the product with soap and water.
In conclusion, Procomil Delay Spray is a highly effective solution for men who want to overcome premature ejaculation.